Witte Tours offers a new reformation tour: In the Footsteps of Martin Luther: Reformation Tour of Germany, September 12-21, 2016. Join an enriching journey of the Reformation by walking in the footsteps of Martin Luther! The adventure will include Wartburg Castle, where Luther translated the New Testament from Greek to German; his humble birthplace in Eisleben; and the Castle Church in Wittenberg, where he is said to have affixed his legendary 95 Theses to the door.
Other unforgettable highlights include charming Heidelberg, lively Erfurt, historic Leipzig, and cosmopolitan Berlin. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Air transportation from Chicago to Frankfurt and from Berlin back to Chicago.
- Land transportation as noted in the itinerary by deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Accommodations in moderate first-class to standard first-class hotels with private facilities.
- Breakfast daily and five dinners.
- Multi-lingual tour manager to accompany the group from arrival in Europe until departure.
- Sightseeing and admission fees in accordance with the itinerary.
- Tipping and taxes on all services, including tips to the tour manager and motorcoach driver.
Read the tour brochure3599,00 Order